[Download] Kotona – Software and App Landing Page Theme Free Nulled
Kotona – Software and App Landing Page Theme
Kotona is an inspiring amalgamation where innovation meets art and reaches the zenith with an astounding design and top-notch functionality. This powerful duality allows for the creation of the most capable and effective IT/Software Services, any Business, Apps, and SaaS website where you can showcase your products and services. Or you can always create a beautiful and compelling online store to sell your physical and digital products.
The mesmerizing beauty of Kotona is best expressed in its breathtaking pre-designed homepages that are fully responsive and customizable down the last detail to tailor them for your business needs.
Kotona is made for everyone with a fine appreciation for beauty and functionality, whether that be SaaS, software, startup, mobile app, agency, related products & services, or a variety of niche websites. Kotona aims to take your Startup and SaaS business to new heights always reaching for the most advanced solutions. You can build unique layouts, beautiful and engaging inner pages, or entice users with elegant animations and interactions. With Kotona you are fully equipped to create any tech-wise website. The sleek and modern interface of Kotona provides its idiosyncratic presence of power.
If you have more questions you wish to clarify please reach our Knowledge Base, or head over to our Youtube Channel to comprehend the power of Kotona WordPress Theme.
For every purchase of Kotona, you get professional support 24/7 for any questions or issues regarding the theme. Our team of support will be at your disposal.
If you’ve liked Kotona, make sure to check out our other amazing WordPress Themes
- Powerful Page Builder – to build the most exceptional websites, all in a visual and intuitive interface where all the changes take place immediately.
- Flexible Layout System – where you can create any type of layout, style, spacing, typography settings, layout options column flex options used in columns, and section options allowing you to change the content horizontal, vertical, or justify position.
- Modern Design – The intrinsic modern and sleek design of Kotona will have your online store looking stunning and professional.
- Advanced and Premium Slider SettingsUse the powerful combination of Neuron Builder and Slider Revolution to create the most exceptional pieces of design. Create awe-inspiring sliders to showcase the best of your work and captivate users with motion pictures, slides, and animations.
- WooCommerce Customizer – The powerful WooCommerce customizer will allow you to build and create online stores without much trouble. Manage your stock, add your products, their corresponding details, and more.
- Multiple pre-made homepages – It’s as simple and selecting your preferred homepage and import it with a single click. You can then change the content as per your needs and change the design as it fits your brand
- Full Elementor Integration – Elementor makes up one of the major parts of the website building in Kotona helping you design and create masterpieces with the flexibility that only Elementor can provide. You do not need to purchase Elementor Pro to use all the power Kotona presents and create all these beautiful designs you see in Kotona.
- SEO Optimized – Kotona is fully optimized for search engines to help your website rank better on search results
- 80+ Elements – Amazing elements ready for use in the front-end page builder, everything drag & drop
- Responsive Design – Kotona is a 100% Responsive WordPress theme that always looks stunning on each device accordingly.
- Unique Animations & Motion Effects – Add animation and layers of interactions of every element using the unique animations and effects included.
- Hundreds of Options – With more than 500 different options and shortcodes, all of them merged to create exquisite-looking websites that serve so many purposes.
- Advanced Typography Options – Choose from the large repository of Google Fonts to suit your design or add custom fonts and typefaces directly to your website.
- Images Included – All the images that are included with this theme are to be used on your website without additional charge.
- Compliance – In complete conformity with WordPress and PHP coding standards
- Compatibility – Always compatible with the latest WordPress versions your website will be ready before you know it.
- Third-Party Plugins – Regularly compatible with the latest versions of 3rd party integrated plugins
- Framework – Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Browser Compatibility – with Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- Premium Plugins – Kotona comes with premium plugins bundled for added functionality within the price of the theme.
- Automatic Updates – The theme updates will be automated through the WordPress Admin interface.
- Icon Library & SVG Icons – Integrated with access to more than 1,500 free Font Awesome 5 as well as the ability to upload your own SVG files.
- Plugin Compatibility – with all the popular WordPress plugins like WP Super Cache, Elementor, WooCommerce, WP Rocket, RankMath, Slider Revolution, WPML, Yoast, W3TC, MemberPress, PODS, LearnDash, Custom Post Types, W3 Total Cache, BBPress, JetPack, Updraft Plus, and more.
Unlimited Portfolio & Gallery Styles
Kotona packs a bountiful of amazing and advanced features for creating the most captivating and capable online portfolios. Create unique layouts, design stunning portfolio galleries, make use of the various typography options, and more to unify the look of your website.
- Mouse Tracking Effect – Beautiful cursor animations to track around the entire website
- Hover Animations – This feature lets you animate elements on your website: Translate – Scale – Tooltip – Fixed
- Loading Animations – Fade In – Fade In Up – Fade In Left – Fade in Right – Zoom In – Zoom Out – Preserve 3D
- Advanced Query Options – You should always pay close attention to related posts, pages or filter them regularly in order to keep your visitors engaged with your blog. Bearing that in mind the advanced query option we have stored for you is your strongest weapon. They include Related Posts, Date Filter, and Exclude posts.
- Powerful Style Options – Manage easily the columns & row gap, change the alignment of title, category, and much more
- Pagination – The sequence of numbers assigned to pages in a book or periodical: Numbers – Show More (Loads the posts without having to reload the page) – Previous / Next – Numbers + Previous / Next)
- Filters – Enable sorting with different taxonomy as category or tag
- Columns – Change columns from 1 to 6, you can change them on different devices.
- Image Optimization – Manipulate with image sizes to reduce the page loading time.
- Posts – Change the number of posts that you want to be displayed on a page load, Post Per Page option
- Post Order – Change the order of posts.
- Include/Exclude – Choose to include or exclude certain posts
- Comments Section – Enable comments on your portfolio posts
- Isotope Filters – Isotope filters can hide and show item elements via filtering
- Related Posts – With this feature you can keep your readers/visitors on your page by sorting posts that might interest them, that’s why it’s so handy to use due to its immense utility.
- Date Filtering – So is date filtering your posts, where you can showcase best posts monthly, weekly to keep up with the pace of your readers.
Advanced Blog Composition
- You can either choose Grid, Masonry, Metro, or Carousel as your layout to display your blog content depending on your taste and refinery.
- In all the layouts you can add or remove the sidebar and place it left or right or full width
- Individual Page and Posts settings
- Choose your outer layer to be Wide or Box depending
- Display featured image as full, large, medium thumbnail size
- Exceptional Carousel Settings to shuffled and display different content
- Impressive, lightweight, responsive Image hover effects and animations
- Full control over hover options and like opacity or color
- 4 types of posts (image, videos, slideshow, audio)
- Choose skin of your posts to classic or card types
- Select to either show or not metadata, post excerpt, and so on.
- Show or hide tag, title, link title, category anywhere on your blog
- Choose to archive a post that you don’t want to be shown to your readers
- Effortlessly determine the number of items shown per page using the Post per Page option
- Easily navigate between any post on your site with post navigation and customize it however you like
- Pagination – Add the number of pages or infinite scrolling
- Display the archive title based on the query selected.
- Display and design the author box
- Let your users share thoughts and opinions through the Post Comments option
- Isotope filers – can hide and show item elements via filtering
- The Advanced Query Option is available for blog posts as well, where you can include or exclude blog posts based on a certain category or taxonomy
Build Powerful Online Stores
Build the most capable and complex online stores with Kotona or create a simple minimal shop to sell your products, it’s all up to your business needs and features. The scope of features varies from physical to digital goods. The theme is supported to make it easy for you to not only design your site like a pro but also run our workflow as smoothly as possible. Due to its highly configurable options, you can manage inventory and shipping, take secure payments, and sort taxes automatically.
- Design Capabilities – You can design every element and area on your online store and have your brand style take over
- Wishlist – You can have your customers add their favorite products to a wishlist, only to perhaps purchase them later
- Quick View – This feature allows your clients to easily get the necessary information about their preferred products without having to navigate away from the page.
- Single Product Template – Build your single product pages with the powerful tools and elements at your fingertips. Add all the elements needed and design them as per your desire.
- Product Archive Template – Showcase of all your products.
- Filters – Filtering among specific categories on an online store on your archive page. You can sort your products by Date, Categories, Price, Popularity, Rating, Tags, or any other taxonomy (e.g. Size, Color, etc.)
- Unlimited images, galleries, and products – Show off your products in the best way possible by adding photos that capture and highlight your product’s attributes.
- Built-in payment processing from leading providers – Take payments via Stripe and PayPal. Accept credit cards, Direct Bank transfers, checks, or Cash on Delivery.
- Cart Pages – to show you the content on your cart, which you can update and change quantity per each product that you have.
- Digital Downloads – If you sell downloadable products or with a variation. Easy integration with digital goods, e-books, music, design, and much more.
- Customer accounts and registration – Give your customer a chance to sign up and create accounts. But those that don’t want to commit to an account, can always choose guest checkout.
- Ajax Mini Cart – Addition to the menu cart and the cart itself, this small tool is of great help since it saves your orders and their details within seconds you add them to your cart, also users can take a quick view of their cart orders.
- CarouselUse the carousel mode to beautifully display your products, or use a category to assemble your products and so many other features from our Design Customization toolkit
- Advanced QueryEasily include or exclude products to show or not on display based on a precise query setting.
Visually build and design your website using the most comprehensive set of tools and elements to create page templates to use throughout your entire website.
- Template Type – Select the template type you wish to create; it can be headers, footers, product pages, archives, or more.
- Header Builder – With Kotona you can build and design every part of your website, including headers. Be in charge of every component on your site.
- Footer Builder – Add all the necessary elements to your footer design and style them as per your desire with the total design freedom that Kotona presents.
- Popup Builder – Build beautiful and engaging popups using the Popup Builder, no extra plugins needed.
- Dynamic Content – Build dynamic pages using the elements assigned with dynamic capabilities.
- Conditions – Set the conditions rules and assign where will the design be applied, on what pages, based on a precise display algorithm of categories and taxonomies.
- Search Results Pages – Design and customize search results ages for when users explore your content.
- Archive Pages – Display a beautiful archive of your items, posts, or products where users can search through various filterable categories.
- 404 Pages – Design custom 404 pages and assign them to be displayed when users reach the domain they requested but the URL path provided no information.
- Product Archive Template – Showcase of your entire products.
- Preview Settings – Preview how your dynamic content will look on the end results on each content.
Header and Footer Builder
- Predefined headers can be included in the template library with only one click.
- Select from pre-designed footer templates included in the Neuron Library to get you started in an instant.
- Create attention-seeking headers to add to your headline, it provides a cool transition of text from the viewport down.
- Time-saving when it comes to your new custom header and footer elements automatic publication.
- Design the layout of your choice by drag and dropping functionality
- Add, customize and position your logo as you like
- Choose the typography color and size of the search form box and add it to our page in order to give your visitors the chance to explore your page
- If you run a commerce site, the menu cart is a MUST. It is vital to your page to add the woo-commerce cart icon in your menu to showcase your products to your clients.
- Include the hamburger menu, a navigation element used to switch between the menu or nav bar while being folded behind the icon or output on the screen
- Add social media icons to your footer design to promote your social platforms
Professional Support and Extensive Help Center
- Our team of support will be ready to help you through every issue you encounter with our themes, always kindly and precisely resolving any problem
- We will be available 24/7 for all our clients
- Feature Packed Updates will have your website always running on the latest version of the theme forever
- We welcome every feedback from our clients as it helps us improve our products
- We provide an advanced ticketing system where you can create a ticket and you will be receiving professional support from our team directly
- We proudly state that our author rating from our clients stands at 4.98 from 5 with more than 480+ reviews with 5 stars
- Use other channels like our blog to get knowledge and insights on WordPress, themes, plugins, and everything about your website
- Become a part of our social community to exchange knowledge with other clients surrounded by solidarity and the availability to help others
- Engage in our growing community to get the best interactive experience from our tech support and tech enthusiasts actively participating.
- Extensive documentation on how to use the theme and detailed articles on each feature, element, and component of Kotona
- High-resolution video tutorials that yet again show you use the theme and create any page on your website, all visually
Neuron Library presents a beautiful yet highly powerful ecosystem of pre-made blocks and templates that you can use to consolidate your entire website in a few clicks. With Neuron Library you can create a cohesive brand and have every component on your website breathe the same design. All the blocks and templates are fully customizable and 100% responsive-ready.
- You will be given access to 480+ exquisitely pre-made page layouts and blocks to insert with just a click
- Customize and configure the library blocks and sections with the utmost flexibility to math your content
- All the library items are categorized and structured based on their utility
- You can find various pre-designed blocks and sections like headers, footers, single post pages, single product pages, hero sections, services, call to actions, FAQs, archives, and more.
- If you are feeling creative you can create your own template, save them and reuse it on your site or another different website.
- All the templates included within the Neuron library are responsive, as they will adapt to every screen device.
- You can also upload a file to your templates from your computer.
- Using shortcodes you can embed templates any place you like within your page
- Simply by drag & dropping the template element you can add your templates with ease and in a matter of seconds.
- Extravagant menu to display all pages at once without having the need to stack them.
- Advanced options on the menu item make it very easy and quick to build a mega menu.
- You don’t need to add extra classes for columns and activation, there are simple options to choose from.
- You have complete control over the columns, rows, design, typography, and more.
- No limits when it comes to the number of columns, create as many as you wish.
- Insert background picture or video to your menu, or insert icons, custom thumbnails next to menu items.
- You can choose to stretch, full width, or custom width by adjusting pixel values of the flyout.
- This feature is especially useful and convenient for WooCommerce websites.
- You can build exceptional WordPress websites that are 100% responsive
- You can set the breakpoints and rules as to where the design changes according to which device the page will be displayed on
- Use the Reverse Columns option when designing for mobile. This will have the multi-columned section be structured beautifully on mobiles
- Preview how your design will look on each device individually
- Set the values for each element and setting for all devices separately
- Intelligent image generation so that only the best image size is used per layout
- Adaptive images so that each image added on your website will be displayed according to the size of the device it’s being displayed on
- Build beautiful and engaging popups using the Popup Builder, no extra plugins needed
- Design and craft popups all on a live interface by simply dragging and dropping elements
- Add any element from the Element’s Panel to include on your popup
- Flexible layout options for each popup creation
- Build any type of popups
- Set the triggers that determine when the popup will be display
- Assign the condition rules as to what pages will your popup be displayed
- Add Advanced Rules to further channelize your popup display
- Target specific audience for the popup display
- Create Exit Intent Popups, Newsletter Popups, Related Posts Popup, Promotional Banners, Login Popups, Subscribe Popups, Full-Screen Popups, and more
- You can create multiple popups and display them as the user scrolls down the page or also trigger them on user inactivity
- Link your popups display with a button click
- Display popups after a user submit your forms
- Build and create forms to establish solid communication with your users as well as have them submit their information as part of your marketing strategy.
- Designing forms in Kotona is a delight as it gives you all the tools you need to create robust form submissions
- You can select from multiple field types like Text, Tel, Email, Text area, Number, Select, URL, Date & Time, Checkbox, Radio, reCAPTCHA, and more depending on the information you may require.
- Connect your form with your favorite marketing platforms like MailChimp to easily track and manage your email submissions
- Set an action after submitting either as a thank you page, a custom message, redirect them to a specific page, or display a popup expressing gratitude
- You can easily customize layout, spacing, add and customize form fields to receive information you require, style and edit the look of the form from fields, buttons, backgrounds to colors and typography
- Fill in your data to receive the form submission and decide on the information you needs
- Mark certain fields as required
- Now you can make a custom confirmation email to send to or visitors after they submit it.
- You can create a custom message to be displayed while users interact with the form. It will be considered a nice touch from your visitors.
- Send advanced data using hidden fields that are not visible to the user?, mostly used to add tracking to form submissions.
- File upload is remarkably flexible and offers a lot of options to tailor your forms exactly how you want them.
- Allow multiple files for the user to upload at once.
- Add acceptance fields on your forms for users to agree with rules and regulations
- Add a security layer to your forms using reCaptcha integration
- 50+ Elements to build and design anything you wish on your website
- Comprehensive theme options panel to optimize any element and component on your website without touching a single line of code
- Add your own Custom CSS
- Create global elements that will be used on your entire website, change it once, and will be spread evenly throughout
- Advanced search form and categorization to easily find any element you need
- Make style changes that will be applied throughout the entire site, all without coding
- Change the theme settings like site title, logo, description, all from one interface
- Create your design system to make a consistent style on your entire site
- Set default styles for colors, typography, buttons, and other elements
- Full control over the entire layout of your website
- Create global color and typography styles
Premium Plugin Integration and Compatability
- Kotona is fully integrated and compatible with every version of Elementor Drag & Drop Page Builder
- WooCommerce full integration and compatible
- Integration with Slider Revolution plugin
- WPML plugin compatibility and translation ready
- Polylang compatible
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- WP Rocket plugin compatibility
- WP Super Cache
- W3 Total Cache
- Yoast SEO
- Rank Math
- Learn Dash
- PODS Plugin
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Bluehost hosting provider compatibility
- Events Calendar plugin compatibility
- Custom Post Types
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Sucuri plugin compatibility
- Updraft Plus
- WP Forms
- Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode
- Inherit Option
- Complete Design Freedom
- Unlimited Google Maps Styles
- Auto Updates
- Social Media support and link
- Margin and Padding to add space around and outside the elements
- Z-Index – This property allows you to precisely place elements on your page in a stack order of elements
- CSS ID – You set CSS ID for your section, a customs selector which can find many uses
- CSS Classes – Add your custom CSS class with a specific class attribute
- Absolute Position – This will allow you to place your elements more precisely and anywhere you want on the page
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- Fancybox Gallery
- Attachment Page
- Split Screen Page
- Developer Friendly
- Coded in PSR2 style
- Social Media Integration
- Share Buttons
- Social Icon Element
- Progress Bar
- Countdown Element
- Infographic Elements
- Built-in RTL Support
- Translation Files
- Engaging and Beautiful Animations
- Motion Effects
- Enhanced Backgrounds
- Add Videos as Backgrounds
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Upload Custom Fonts
- Advanced color picker with full flexibility
- Gradient Backgrounds
- Shape Dividers
- Background SLideshows
- CSS Filters and Blend Moder
- Sticky Elements, Columns, or Sections
- Design Beautiful Slides
- Pricing Tables
- Price Lists
- Hamburger Menu
- Nav Menu
- Pre-designed header templates
- Search Form Element
- Custom Field Integration