[Download] Multi Vendor B2B USPS Shipping for WooCommerce Free Nulled
Multi Vendor B2B USPS Shipping for WooCommerce
B2B USPS shipping for WooCommerce Marketplace: Customers can use the USPS (United States Postal Service) shipping method provided by the module. The shipping charges are calculated by the USPS based on the weight of the supplier’s merchandise, the supplier’s origin address, and the delivery location.
Hence, suppliers can give convenient and economical shipping services to their clients by using this module. The products are shipped to more than 180 countries throughout the world using the USPS delivery services.
B2B USPS shipping for WooCommerce Marketplace is an add-on of B2B Marketplace for WooCommerce Plugin. To use this plugin you must have installed the first B2B Marketplace for WooCommerce Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of the Multi Vendor B2B USPS Shipping for WooCommerce
- The B2B USPS for marketplace delivery method for checkout can be enabled or disabled by the admin.
- Suppliers can also choose whether or not to use the USPS as a shipping method for their products.
- An admin can choose which shipping methods to show on the checkout page.
- Suppliers can also choose which shipping methods are available for their products after checkout.
- The admin can specify whether the container is regular or huge.
- An admin can specify whether or not the shipment should be processed by Postal Service equipment.
- The API-enabled real-time shipping technique for freight calculation.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release