Download: Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters Free Nulled
Preview: Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters
Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters help you add filters to products. You can create filters based on your expectation and customers’ needs, for Taxonomy, Review, Price, Onsale/Instock product, Name, and Metabox. With various options of Filters the plugin provides, customers can search for their in-need products with just a few manipulations. Users can design how to show filters on the frontend with Customize settings, choose a place to display filter by using shortcode or adding rules, make the Filter look friendly and convenient to use for customers.
THE PLUGIN FEATURES:
Show filters of Pofily – WooCommerce Product Filters in Modal
Users can decide to show WooCommerce Product Filters in the modal window or not. If you disable this feature, the filters appear on the sidebar of the widget. If enabled, users can customize the modal appearance to match their expectations, with various available customizing options.
- Choose to show product filters in Modal window with Off-canvas style or Top product loop style
- Edit icon to show Modal window with Icon position and Modal icon style
- Edit Modal with position to appear, effect, column layout
- Choose a style: Theme style or Custom style
- Design filter area with color of Title, Background and Accent color
- Set default color for Color swatches type (Taxonomy)
- Design label with default hovered, and active status: font size, border width, border radius, background color, text color
Create filters with Pofily – WooCommerce Product Filters that help customers search for products conveniently.
Page builders can create different WooCommerce product filters for different searching purposes, based on customers’ needs. Each product filter has its own design options and can be edited. Users can create several versions with the same filter type.
- Create multiple filter blocks for particular searching purposes with different options: Taxonomy, Price, Review, OnSale/Instock, Name, Metabox.
- Choose Taxonomy to apply the filter: Categories, Product tags, Attribute (Color, Size,…), …
- Show Filter as checkboxes, buttons, color swatches, images, ranges, range slider, search field (with Name)
- Customize terms or values with labels to replace the original name.
- Customize terms/values with tooltip when hovering the mouse over the term/value.
- Customize range with Min and Max value.
- Create as many ranges as you want with Range type.
- Create range slider with Min – Max value and Step Slider.
- Enable, disable to show filter as toggle
- Enable, disable to show the number of items.
- Enable, disable to allow customers to choose multiple selections.
- Enable, disable to show “view more” button.
- Enable, disable to show “clear” button.
- Select Order by Name, Slug, or ID and choose Order type between ASC or DESC (for Taxonomy)
- Edit display type – Vertical or Horizontal – for Button type
- With Filter By Metabox, we provide meta keys of Products available in the database. Manage at settings and the plugin will display corresponding meta value
Customize and arrange the menu display with Pofily – WooCommerce Product Filters on the front end.
Create menus to show WooCommerce product filters, add as many filters as you want, and set rules to decide which area to show them. For example: set one rule to display the first menu on Shop Page, make the second menu display with just a particular category, or tag. So when customers come to the Shop page, the first menu will appear, and when they choose that particular category/tag, the second menu appears. The 2 menus can contain the same Filters.
- Choose and add blocks you want the menu to display on your website with created blocks
- Drag to change the position of Filter appeared in the menu.
- Set rules to display Filter Menu at Display Conditions
- Enable, disable to show “Apply Filter” button
- Enable, disable to show menu in a modal window
Download: Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters
Note: If you are having trouble with Pofily – Woocommerce Product Filters Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.