[Download] Quizy – Facebook Messenger Quiz Chatbot Free Nulled
To ensure quality and prevent abuse of the Facebook Messenger platform, all Messenger apps must be submitted for review before they can interact with everyone on Messenger. During development, you will be able to send messages to anyone that has been granted either the Administrator, Developer, or Tester role for your app. Read Here
Quizy is a Facebook Messenger quiz chatbot script. It comes with an Administrator and a Messenger chatbot. With Quizy, you can start your own quiz chatbot and reach 2.60 billion monthly Facebook users.
How can the Administrator Earn Money?
As an Administrator, you can create the premium quiz category to charge the members. Right now, you can accept the payment via Stripe.
Why Facebook Messenger Chatbot?
MAUs – Facebook monthly active users: Right now, 2.60 billion monthly users access Facebook’s platform, a 10% increase year-over-year. It is a good opportunity to start a Facebook Messenger chatbot to reach the audience and build your small businesses.
- Your website must have SSL certificate (https).
- You must have admin permission with Facebook page and Facebook app.
- Your Facebook page must be public.
Landing Page (HTML)
Facebook Messenger Quiz Chatbot
Email: [email protected] and Password: password
- Update profile.
- Dashboard – Graph on Message volume, users, topic trends.
- Manage (Create, Update, Delete) the quiz topics (topics).
- Add premium topics and allow the users to buy them to attend the quiz.
- View the Stripe transactions.
- Manage (Create, Update, Delete) the quiz questions (topics).
- Update your email, name, password, etc.
- Update the application name, URL, debug level, etc.
- Update Stripe key and the secret to enabling the payment.
- Update email SMTP configurations.
- Update Facebook App configurations.
- Manage the Persistent Menu for the Messenger chatbot.
- Manage AI rules (Keywords and commands)
- Create, update, delete application languages.
- Manage the language translations.
- Update the application locale.
- Run the Artisan commands.
- Manage the chatbot members.
- Use your Facebook Messenger account to play the quiz.
- Browse the available topics.
- Keep track of your progress in each topic separately.
- Attend unlimited quizzes.
- Buy the premium quiz by paying via Stripe.
- Know your score via Messenger.
- The chatbot can understand some common commands.
The greeting property of your bot’s Messenger profile allows you to specify the greeting message people will see on the welcome screen of your bot. The welcome screen is displayed for people interacting with your bot for the first time.
The Persistent Menu
The persistent menu allows you to have an always-on user interface element inside Messenger conversations. This is an easy way to help people discover and access the core functionality of your Messenger bot at any point in the conversation.
The chatbot allows you to send carousals, quick replies, buttons as part of the quiz.