InfixLMS courses make great gifts for friends, family, and colleagues, and are easy to send! This Module outlines and guides how users can send Courses as gifts. when the User will send a gift course to someone than gift status will be changed to Add to Gift then Gifted to Purchased & Enrollment.
- Infix LMS pre-installed in your web server
- Download Infix LMS here – https://codecanyon.net/item/x/30626608
How to work:
- InfixLMS should be pre-installed on your server.
- Purchase H5P Module for InfixLMS from Codecanyon.
- Download and install this Gift Module to your InfixLMS portal.
- Configure from Gift Setting Status.
- This is the gift setting option here to change manually to operating as the admin desire. This section can be marked or unmarked to gift courses for enable or disable.
- A user can check the total list of Gifts on their dashboard. Although there are explaining the full procedure of sending gifts to anyone.
How to work document link
- We don’t offer refund (If the item has been downloaded or by Mistake)
- We support installation over doc and video, customization on payment
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it
- One purchase can use a maximum of one installation only
- We have a demo to check all the points after purchase cannot accept the refund this feature is not available. something like that.
Please send us your product pre-sale query, after-sales developer support request, customization project, and any other queries to our dedicated support: https://ticket.spondonit.com
Required any customization feel free to mail us with your complete requirement to support (at) spondonit.com
v1.0.0 (Initial Released)
If you like our work, Please drop your feedback as comments & rate us with 5 stars. Thanks.
Download SendGift add-on | Infix LMS Laravel Learning Management System NulledDownload SendGift add-on | Infix LMS Laravel Learning Management System
Note: If you are having trouble with SendGift add-on | Infix LMS Laravel Learning Management System Nulled free Download, try to disable AD blocking for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.