[Download] TanzaMe – Laravel Personal Portfolio Free Nulled
is a Laravel system developed to build your cv or resume. TanzaMe is a better way to present your portfolio. It’s easy to customize and also well documented.
It comes with clean, secured, responsive, SEO friendly & trendy look design.
You can easily add your , Experiences, Skills, Portfolios & Education Status without any coding skills.
This script help you to promote yourself and your business. it also compatible with Desktop, laptop, mobile and also compatible with major browsers.
It’s suitable for Freelancer, Coder, Photographer, Designer, …
Try Before You Buy
Website Demo: https://masaka.tanzahost.com
- Totally secured system (SQL injection, XSS, CSRF)
- Built on Laravel Framework.
- Passwords are encrypted using Laravel library to make sure your data is safe.
- Responsive control panel system with full options.
- Change website settings(name, logo, favicon, and more…).
- Change website Direction.
- Change website SEO settings (meta description).
- Change Contact information (email, phone, address,…).
- Change About you details (profile picture, description, summery,…).
- Change Social media links.
- Create unlimited Education and manage it (add, edit, delete, ).
- Create unlimited Portfolio and manage it (add, edit, delete, ).
- Create unlimited Service and manage it (add, edit, delete, ).
- Create unlimited Education History and manage it (add, edit, delete, ).
- Create unlimited Skills and manage it (add, edit, delete, ).
- Totally with this admin panel can manage and control every thing appear in website with full option.
- Home page with
- About You Summary.
- Resume included( Education history, Skills).
- Contact information and social media links.
- Home page with
- Backend : Built on Laravel Framework
- Frontend : Built on Laravel Framework
- Requires PHP 5.6 to 7.2
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli.
– We provide excellent support with a fast response rate just contact us.
– If you have any trouble contact us.
Version 1.1 - Added Service Page - Admin Panel Changed - Changed to Laravel Framework
Version 1.0 - Initial Version