[Download] The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Free Nulled
Compatible with WordPress 4.9.x, 5.x.x and WooCommerce 3.5.x.GDPR ready.WordPress 5 ready.
Full Gutenberg compatibility.Skip to changelog.
The7 | the Most customizable WordPress Theme on the Market!
The7 features full and seamless integration with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) and Ultimate Addons. Most our buyers agree that The7 is the best theme to be used with these plugins, up to date!
Its 1000+ Theme Options allows to craft almost any imaginable design. And Design Wizard feature lets you create a boutique-grade website design in mere minutes.
Both Wizard and advanced Theme Options can work in visual WP Theme Customizer-like and old-school backend editing modes.
The7 comes bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Ultimate Addons, Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go Pricing Tables and ConvertPlus. It is also fully compatible with most popular plugins like WooCommerce, WPML, Yoast SEO, All in One WP Migration, W3 Total Cache and many others.
You get the ultimate website building toolkit for as low as $39!
And the greatest thing about bundled plugins in The7 is that (unlike in other themes) they will not nag about purchasing them. This is especially important when you are building a website for a customer and do not want to waste time explaining that “plugins that come with the theme are perfectly legal to use without dedicated licenses; simply ignore all those warnings and purchase-me messages”.
?eedless to say, The7 and all bundled plugins are mobile friendly (certified by Google), SEO and GDPR ready.
To make your workflow as productive as possible, we’ve created 40 (and counting) high quality pre-made websites that you can use as a foundation for website you are building.
They can be imported in a single click. And The7 will take care of installing all required plugin, content and sliders automatically!
Do not need an entire website or want to combine pages from different demos? No problem! Copy a link (URL) to a page from our demo and use Pages > Import interface to get only pages you need.
As an additional bonus you get the access to ever growing library of premium Revolution Sliders and Visual Composer templates (created by us)!
But we’re not done yet!
Theme comes with exclusive The7 Elements plugin that further enhances and extends WPBakery Page Builder capabilities. It adds dedicated post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements for Portfolio, Photo and Video Albums, Testimonials, Team and many others!
The7 has an advanced and unique page templates system. It allows to choose a header layout, sidebar, footer, and over 250 other settings for each page/post/project/etc. individually. You can even have landing pages and micro-sites within your main website with no additional set up!
Want to learn a bit more about some of The7 features?
1000+ Theme Options
Never shall you say “we can’t do that, the theme does not permit it” again! The7 features over 1000 Theme Options, making it the most customizable theme on the market. With The7 you have the power to customize even tiniest details of your website appearance!
Even a beginner can easily handle The7’s wast array of appearance customization options thanks to the Design Wizard feature. Choose preferred site layout, upload your logo, select the desired color scheme, set up preferred fonts and click the “Create” button. Wizard will create a pro-grade design based on these settings automatically!
Design Wizard is also extremely handy for rapid design prototyping.
25 versatile designs out of the box. You can use them “as is” or as a solid foundation for your unique design.
WPBakery Page Builder with Ultimate Addons and The7 Elements
According to most of our buyer The7 is the best theme to be used with the WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons. Furthermore we’ve enhanced and extended the WPBakery Page Builder with the set of exclusive post types, page templates and shortcodes/elements:Super customizable Blog List (new!)Super customizable Blog Masonry and Grid (new!)Mini BlogBlog Masonry & Grid (legacy)Blog ScrollerPortfolio Masonry & GridPortfolio Justified GridPortfolio ScrollerAlbums Masonry & GridAlbums Justified GridAlbums ScrollerPhotos Justified GridPhotos Masonry & GridPhotos ScrollerTeamTestimonialsSliderLogosBenefitsBefore / After (an essential tool to showcase retouch work for designers and photographers)Fancy TitleFancy SeparatorsFancy QuoteCall to ActionTeaserBannerContact FormShortcodes for text editor: Gap, Fancy Media, Button, Fancy List
40 (and counting) Ready-Made Websites
The7 Comes with 40 pre-made dummy websites complete with exclusive Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder templates. Check them out!
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready.
Your site will always look sharp and utilise 100% of screen estate on every device.
The7 has 3 individually customizable display modes: for desktops/laptops, tablets and phones.
Unlimited Header Layouts
6 basic header layouts with innumerable variations and setting for each:Inline (menu on the right of the logo)Classic (menu below the logo section; “centered” layout option available)Split-header (centered logo with menu on each side)Side (vertical header on the side of the page)“Navigation on click” with side header (side header revealed after the click on the menu icon)“Navigation on click” with overlay navigation (modern overlay navigation revealed after the click on the menu icon)
You can also make pages stand out with transparent, overlapping and header under slideshow options.
4 mobile header layouts. Option to select different header for phones and tablets.
Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Photo Scroller and Porthole Slider comes bundled with The7.
This feature gives you an option to add a background image, page title and breadcrumbs (numerous interpositions) to each page/post/project/etc. individually.
Sidebar and Footer
customize the appearance of your Sidebars and Footer. Assign individual Sidebar and Footer to any page/post/project/album/gallery/microsite/etc. you like.
Multiple Showcase Options for Your Creative Works
There are many ways to showcase your creative works with The7. To name a few:4 different slideshowsMasonry, justified grid and list portfolios and galleriesResponsive magnific popup lightbox
Dedicated Post Types for:PortfolioTestimonialsTeamLogosBenefitsPhoto AlbumsSlideshows
Plenty of Blog, Portfolio & Galleries Layouts
You can choose:Masonry, grid or list view.Justified grid layout for portfolio, albums and galleriesInfinite scroll / lazy loading optionAny number of columns + min. column width option
Additionally you can specify the appearance of photo album:LightboxPhoto ScrollerSimple sliderMetroList
Unique Page Templates System
Innovative page templates system in The7 allows you to display your content like portfolio projects, blog posts or team members in a couple of clicks. Moreover, you can specify which categories to show on a certain page. Therefore, you can create an unlimited number of different portfolios, galleries, blogs, teams, etc.!
List of page templates:Default Albums – justified grid Albums – masonry & grid Blog – list Blog – masonry & grid Gallery – justified grid Gallery – masonry & grid Microsite Portfolio – justified grid Portfolio – list Portfolio – masonry & grid Team Testimonials
230+ Settings for Pages/Posts/Projects/Etc.
In The7 you can individually customize header layout and type, footer, sidebar and numerous other setting for each page/post/project/etc.
A unique page template that can be used for landing pages, one-page-sites, blank pages,.. even sites-in-site!
Features: Select custom menuEnable / disable top bar, header, floating menu, bottom barUse custom logos, logo link and faviconEnable / disable beautiful page loadingChoose wide or boxed layoutCustom CSS fieldAll regular options like header, slideshow, sidebars, etc. settings are also available
Features:Icon-font iconsSubtitlesMultiple menu rows / columnsNumerous additional styling options
100% WooCommerce 3 Compatibility.
That’s right – no need to mess with WooCommerce styling to fit your site perfectly. The7 will apply all required highly customized styles based on your design automatically! Specially optimised to sell digital, as well as physical, goods.
6 Premium Plugins Included!
The7 offers more value for money. It includes 6 premium plugins: Slider Revolution, Layer Slider, Go – Pricing tables, WPBakery Page Builder, Ultimate Addons and Convert Plus free of charge!
For more info on how our bundled plugins work, check out this article.
Compatible With Most Popular WordPress Plugins
Enjoy the bast in class plugins compatibility. To name a few:
Contact Form 7, WPML, All in One Calendar, Events manager Pro, Gravity Forms, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, All in One Seo Pack, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, JetPack, Luv Comments, Disqus, Geo Post, Ultimate Maintenance Mode, NextGEN Gallery, etc.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
The7’s HTML5 code meets best SEO practices. It is officially mobile friendly (confirmed by google). Theme is 100% compatible with industry-leading SEO plugins like “All in One SEO Pack” and “Yoast SEO”.
Optimised for SPEEED!
Correctly set up sites build on The7 will have better loading time and scores in tests like GTMetrix and Pingdom then standard WordPress themes!
100% Translation Ready and WPML Compatible
The7 is 100% translation ready and fully compatible with WPML.
Extensive documentation. Premium Class Support for free.
Faced a problem? No worries – we have the knowledge-base, the interactive troubleshooter and our premium-class customer support service is always there to help you.
Unlimited Design Styles
Due to The7’s versatility you can create almost any design style you like. To name a few: flat, minimal, clean, iOS, macOS, OS X, material and metro design, etc.
This list is incomplete. Please visit The7 demos to see everything by yourself!
Need some help?
Faced a problem? No worries – our premium class customer support is always there to help you.
Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h in the order they were received.
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our Support Portal: support.dream-theme.com. Requests received via ThemeForest comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will take much longer time to process or can be not addressed at all!
v.7.4.3 (Feb 22, 2019)
New demo: “Seven Weed” (https://the7.io/weed/).. strictly for medical and recreational purposes
New: “back” link url setting for post types.
Improved: theme will now automatically check if it’s compatible with your current version of WordPress (and prompt to update it if necessary).
Improved: top bar will now be visible in transparent headers below the slideshow. Attention! If you don’t want this feature, simply change the page template to the “microsite” and disable the top bar.
Improved: floating top line color and opacity setting added.
Improved: new “search by” option for search microwidget. You can choose either to search in all post types or only in WooCommerce products.
Improved: social icons updated with “telegram” icon.
Fixed: issue with product carousel not loading images on scroll.
Fixed: issue with duplicated animation on WPB single image.
Fixed: glitch with text microwidget on mobile devices.
Fixed: Issue with autoplay always being enabled on mobile devices in multipurpose carousel.
Fixed: issue with logo overwriting favicon on microsite templates.
Fixed: minor visual issues with icons in microwidgets.
Fixed: minor visual issues with floating top line headers.
Fixed: issue with fancy media element having a grey padding when set to show a self-hosted video.
Fixed: issue with portfolio related projects layout being broken in IE 11.
v.7.4.2 (Feb 9, 2019)
Fixed: issue with images loading in product carousel.
Fixed: issue with The7 animations in WPBakery shortcodes.
Fixed: issue with microwidgets hover opacity in light preset.
Fixed: potential conflict with plugins that uses TGMA library.
v.7.4.1 (Feb 7, 2019)
1. Fixed: issue with incorrect menu links when importing a one-page pre-made site.
2. Fixed: microsite “#!/up” link does not work on mobile logo.
3. Fixed: issue with album thumbnails not acting as links (mobile Chrome).
4. Fixed: multipurpose microwidgets are not translatable via WPML.
5. Fixed: text micro widgets shows up twice on mobile devices when set to display in the top bar.
6. Fixed: incorrect active link indication in anchor navigation.
7. Fixed: issue with incorrect items size in carousel.
8. Fixed: “Media Gallery Masonry & Grid”. Image with video URL don’t load in grid layout.
9. Fixed: submenu text transformation setting not working.
10. Fixed: issue with lightbox not working if image source is an external URL or image size is not specified in shortcode settings.
v.7.4.0 (Jan 31, 2019)
1. New: “multipurpose” microwidges for header area.
2. New (and long overdue): floating menu text color settings added.
3. New: pagination setting inside the Album post.
4. New: “uppercase” setting for text in Theme Options was replaced with “text transformation”, which allows “normal”, “uppercase”, “lowercase” and “capitalize” options.
5. New: responsiveness settings for “custom menu” in the bottom bar.
6. Improved: font previews in Theme Options now reflect font size, line height and other font settings.
7. Improved: option to simultaneously change the font family of h1-h6 headers.
8. Improved: lazy loading will now work for carousel items.
9. Improved: deprecated jQuery functions replaced with their modern counterparts.
10. Fixed: issue with icon size setting not working in “login” microwidget.
11. Fixed: issue with “My The7” string not being translatable.
v.7.3.3 (Jan 17, 2019)
1. New “Gutenberg Creative” demo: https://the7.io/g-creative/
2. Improved: styling of Gutenberg widgets, quotes and media & text blocks.
3. Fixed: issue with fancy title settings of shop page not being applied to WooCommerce categories and archive pages.
4. Fixed: issue when visiting “post preview” messes up settings of the original post.
5. Fixed: issue with images lazy loading not working for team masonry layout.
6. Fixed: issue with team shortcode not showing team members when switching between categories (reveal animation not working).
7. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation not working correctly when responsiveness is disabled.
8. Fixed: issue with portfolio links not being clickable with certain settings combination.
9. Fixed: issue with menu arrows misaligned in footer.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.3.2 (Dec 25, 2018)
Fixed issue with icons in lists.
v.7.3.1 (Dec 22, 2018)
Fixed issue with lazy loading in WooCommerce.
v.7.3.0 (Dec 21, 2018)
1. Improved: Gutenberg block editor enabled for The7 custom post types.
2. Improved: number of fancy title responsiveness settings added.
3. Improved: basic compatibility with Sensei plugin.
4. Improved: added an option to make top bar floating.
5. Improved: “offset” setting added to carousel shortcodes.
6. Improved: number of option to add an icon to a button shortcode.
7. Improved: lazy loading of images added to the gallery shortcode.
8. Improved: compatibility with PHP 7.3.
9. Improved: .SVGs encoded into CSS are being replaced with icon font.
10. Improved: all page content is being parsed when used as an archive template.
11. Fixed: issue with “customize existing design” feature of Theme Options Wizard not working correctly.
12. Fixed: issue with too aggressive string sanitize in social icons microwidget.
13. Fixed: issue with lazy loading not working properly for blog.
14. Fixed: issue with FontAwesome icons don’t show for portfolio shortcodes.
15. Fixed: issue with animation not working in some shortocedes.
16. Fixed: issue with slideshow shortcode not adjusting properly on display rotation event on mobile devices.
17. Fixed: issue with social icons showing HTML class instead of title in a tooltip.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.2.0 (Dec 3, 2018)
1. New: phase one Gutenberg integration.
2. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.2 compatibility.
3. Improved: “full demo” and “single page” tabs added to The7 > Pre-made Websites.
4. Improved: background image option added for floating headers.
5. Improved: “edit page” link added to archive template selection option.
6. Improved: an alert about “not saved changes” added when a user navigates out of Theme Options without saving them.
7. Fixed: slideshow shortcode visual glitch.
8. Fixed: issue with autoslide in Multipurpose Carousel shortcode turning on when it is disabled.
9. Fixed: issue with lightbox not opening for last image in Media Gallery Carousel shortcode.
10. Fixed: issue with The7 shortcodes have no styling when used with Templera templates.
11. Fixed: issue with Header shortcode custom font styles being overwritten with defaults from Theme Option.
12. Fixed: issue with digital download layout in WooCommerce.
13. Fixed: issue with WooCommerce product category widget drop down duplication.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.1.2 (Nov 15, 2018)
Fixed bug with microwidgets not visible with certain theme options combinations.
v.7.1.1 (Nov 14, 2018)
1. Fixed: issue with broken pagination on search page.
2. Fixed: issue with last edited field of Theme Options not saving on hitting return/enter key.
3. Improved: Polish translation files added. Thanks to Rafa? Grabosz! (https://themeforest.net/user/rgwsk65)
v.7.1.0 (Nov 8, 2018)
1. New: Albums Carousel shortcode.
2. Improved: “offset” setting added for blog, portfolio and album shortcodes. This setting allows to skip certain number of newest posts.
3. Fixed: issue with pagination not working in default WooCommerce shortcode.
4. Fixed: issue with some FontAwesome icons missing in WPBakery Page Builder UI.
5. Fixed: issues with “button” microwidget:
– button is misaligned when icon is disabled;
– “hide on desktop” setting not working.
6. Fixed: issue with search microwidget “popup background” block not working correctly.
7. Fixed: issue with style/script elements not working correctly inside carousel shortcodes.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
v.7.0.1 (Oct 25, 2018)
Fixed: PHP notice on servers with older versions of PHP.
Fixed: Media carousel does not generate inline styles when using child theme.
v.7.0.0 (Oct 24, 2018)
1. New (and first on the market!): import pages from The7 pre-made websites by a link (URL). Feature is available via Pages > Import interface.
2. New: icon-fonts upload interface. Available via The7 > Icons Manager. Fully compatible and deeply integrated with WPBakery Page Builder and Ultimate Addons.
3. New: super-customizable Albums Masonry and Grid shortcode.
5. New: Button microwidget.
6. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.0 compatibility.
7. Improved: optimized usage of post meta data. This leads to smaller (and therefore faster) database.
8. Improver: search pre-made website by link (URL) added in The7 > Pre-made websites.
9. Improved: Search microwidget.
10. Improved: White label tool removes The7 references in popup messages.
11. Improved: gradient picker in shortcodes. Now (instead of 2-color gradient) you can choose as many color stops as you want. Gradient angle option is also available.
12. Improved: “buy” button added to related WooCommerce products.
13. Improved: added compatibility with WooCommerce YITH AJAX Filter plugin.
14. Fixed: side overlap setting in Blog List shortcode leads to each second featured image not being clickable on mobile layouts.
15. Fixed: issue with “standard” pagination not working in Photos Masonry and Grid shortcode.
Other minor improvements and fixes.
The7 v.6 updates history: http://the7.io/changelog-v6/
The7 v.5 updates history: http://the7.io/changelog-v5/
Attention! Some images on the pre-made websites and are not included and can be purchased here.