[Download] WooCommerce Multi Vendor Shopify Connector Free Nulled
WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector
If you want to connect your Shopify marketplace store with WooCommerce marketplace then you can use WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector to integrate both platforms.
This plugin works with all types of products except grouped product types. With the help of WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector, the sellers/vendors can also import and export products to the Shopify website. After connecting the Shopify Marketplace account using their WooCommerce Marketplace Vendor Panel. The vendors can even map categories and can import and export orders as well.
The marketplace connector facilitates the vendors to set the default category for the imported product and order status for imported orders.
To use this plugin you must install the first WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin first.
Why WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector?
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector
- Easily import/export Shopify Marketplace products to the WooCommerce store and WooCommerce marketplace products to the Shopify store.
- A default category can be created for the imported products in the WooCommerce Marketplace store.
- In WooCommerce Shopify Marketplace connector vendors can import/export Simple and Variable product types.
- The product information will also import/exported like price, SKU, base image, additional images, name, weight, description, quantity, and super attributes.
- With a single click the seller can manually update the imported products .
- Export Simple as well as Variable product types.
- The vendor can set the default order status in the WooCommerce marketplace of the imported orders.
- The vendors can add multiple Shopify Accounts and they can view and manage them.
- The vendors can also import/export the orders from WooCommerce to the Shopify store and vice versa with just one click.
- The sellers can run real-time auto-sync to update the WooCommerce orders. Also, they can auto-sync for the category, product price, quantity, and SKUs
- Price rule can be added for the imported/exported products.
1- Product Synchronization
The seller can synchronize products from WooCommerce to Shopify and Shopify To WooCommerce with all product data.
2- Order Integration
The seller can integrate the WooCommerce Orders into the Shopify marketplace or create imported orders.
3- Category Mapping
The vendors can map the categories of Shopify into the WooCommerce marketplace. They can also map the products in imported categories.
4- Set Price Rule
Sellers can add the price rule for imported products and a reverse rule will apply to exported products.
If you have two eCommerce stores it’s a tedious task to manage both at the same time. WooCommerce Marketplace Shopify Connector helps the vendors to integrate both marketplaces with products, orders, and categories.
If vendors use this plugin they don’t need to manage separate orders, product data, and cheating new categories in both stores. They can just integrate the data so that whatever data will add to the WooCommerce store it can be easily integrated into Shopify Store.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release